About Jessica Rutzick & Associates
Jessica Rutzick & Associates, P.C. is a litigation firm specializing in getting insurance claims paid. No matter what the dispute, we zealously and expeditiously work towards the best results for our clients. We do this by pursuing our client’s legitimate claims in court.
Our areas of practice include insurance bad faith, ERISA, and plaintiff’s personal injury. We focus on helping people who have been financially harmed as a result of an insurance company’s refusal to cover valid claims. This includes suits against health insurance companies, employer group policies and benefit plans (ERISA), life insurance, disability insurance, property insurance and general liability insurance.
Jessica Rutzick has worked as a trial lawyer since 1997 and has a diverse and accomplished background in which she has obtained successful results in state and federal district courts as well as the Wyoming Supreme Court and the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals. Jessica offers a vast amount of trial experience and intelligent legal strategy and reasoning.
Jessica Rutzick & Associates, P.C. is located in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and we represent people across the states of Wyoming, Idaho and Montana. Although we are a small law office, you will receive the resources of a large firm with high quality legal work, thorough research, attention to detail, and support in the form of litigation consulting and well-qualified expert witnesses. We are dedicated to representing people and we thrive on the relationships we develop with our clients.
Our primary focus is to protect our client’s interests and we pride ourselves on our compassionate, yet aggressive representation.
Our Litigation Team
Always adventurous, Jessica found her way to Wyoming after graduating from the University of Washington School of Law in 1996 and has practiced here ever since. Professionally, she has brought a countless number of cases to trial.
In November 2010 Jessica was the first woman plaintiff’s lawyer to obtain a jury verdict in excess of $1 million in the State of Wyoming.
No stranger to oral argument, she has had much success in front of the Wyoming Supreme Court and the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals. Her legal practice has evolved to one of solid, sophisticated litigation in a variety of complex legal fields and now focuses on insurance bad faith and catastrophic personal injury.
- Raised in St. Paul, MN
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, B.S., 1992
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D., 1996
- Admitted in Wyoming, Idaho, Minnesota, Shoshone & Arapahoe Tribal Court and federal courts for the Districts of Wyoming and United States Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Town of Jackson Planning Commission, 2008 – 2009
- Member of the Teton County Bar Association Wyoming Trial Lawyers Association Board of Directors, 2002 – 2009 Member of the Wyoming Bar Association Civil Pattern Jury
- Instruction Committee, 2006 – 2012
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy’s Trial College, 2002
- Jackson Hole Leadership, 2008